Thought i would take a little picture. I'm starting to feel a little funny cause my stomach is poking out just a bit but you cant really tell that much and wouldn't be able to tell I'm pregnant. Well the update is that I'm 12 weeks and 5 days. I have been feeling very nauseated this last week more so then I've ever feel yet. I threw up once during this week cause i tried to force my self to eat a banana at the wrong time and it camp right back up in a minute. Oh and i gag when i try to brush my teeth so i try to do it quickly. Heartburn is still going strong but there's not much i can do other then eat better and take stuff when its really bad. But on a good note i got my first ultrasound the other day and it was the coolest thing. I just couldn't believe it, it was just so tiny only 2 inches long and it was moving it was the cutest thing iv ever seen, a little tiny tiny baby. It actually didn't seem real until i saw it. So I'm even more excited now. :) until next time..
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment