Baby Liam

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

I have one hip Mom

I went to the Fallbrook Hospital yesterday and saw my mom. she is doing just fine considering she was afraid she was going to die. She really was very emotional and scared. That's parable from working in the hospital and see things happen to other people. Plus all the TV shows that are out there can scare people. I told her i didn't think it was her time to go and that she is needed and loved by so many people. She has had three other surgery's but this one seem more scary to her because they were taking here hole hip out.
So she was doing good yesterday. But today the swelling might start and she will be feeling more pain. And they are going to walk around a little bit i think. She is going to be in the hospital until Sunday. Then she has 2 and a half months off of work to recover. So she will be at home all that time. so that's whats happening with her. i will keep you guys updated :)

No comments: