Baby Liam

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nothing new

I thought i would put something new in my blog. but nothing has happened. Its the same old same old. I go to work form 6:00am to 1:30 pm Mon-Fri at the club house witch can be boring because there is nothing to do most of the time and when I'm sleepy its really hard. Iv been reading the twilight books I'm on book for Breaking Dawn i love all the books. I allowed to read at work so that's nice. and it also nice to get off so early and Tyler is normal home when i get home. He is still doing stone work for pools in Fallbrook and twice a week he go's to french Vally to fly and do ground school for becoming a Helicopter pilot. he has 40 or so hours and almost has all of his requirements to get his Privet licence so that's exciting and then hell need to get his commercial licence and then be an instructor. so thing are going good there. so we just hang out together in the evenings and watch our shows and relax. Of course there is Laundry night once a week food shopping and cleaning in between the week. and i try to work out 3 time a week but I'm not doing so good. and on the weekends Tyler and i Will go out. so that's all i have been up to. hope i didn't bore anyone :) but yeah that's the routine of my life right now. But i am grateful for all that i have and that i don't have to worry about anything or have any big problems in my life. I'm mean Tyler is working toward his career we are both working and saving money and paying for the school loan so thing are good.

No comments: